The deadline for submitting abstracts ended on December 1, 2021.
We have great pleasure to announce that we received, within the deadline, dozens of abstracts, which guarantee the high scientific value of the Congress.
Nevertheless, the organization decided to maintain the possibility of integrating further abstracts and works, which are most welcome!
Whoever is interested in participating, please contact directly the Coordinator of the Scientific Committee, Carmen Miquel Lasso de la Vega, via email: email@example.com
See you in Porto!!
1. The participant should choose one of the proposed topics and write an abstract of maximum 700 words in one of the ofifcial languages of the congress.
2. Each participant can only submit one abstract, whereas it can be about various aspects or legal issues concerning to the chosen subject.
2.1. Considering the international focus of the Congress, the abstract should privilege a comprehensive approach and, preferably, not be limited to issues of domestic law.
3. Abstracts must contain a complete list of the ideas that will be developed in the final paper and its conclusions, to allow the Scientific Committee to understand the extent the author seeks.
4. Abstracts must be submitted until the deadline set via the online submission platform.
4.1. Abstract must include a biographical note of the author, the academic title and professional activity.
5. In order to submit an abstract the author must be registered in the congress.
6. Please submit your abstract here.
Before submitting an abstract please make sure that your registration is confirmed.
To access the restricted area, please fill in the fields below.
The access details you need to be able to enter the submission platform are the username and password are the ones of your registration confirmation email.