1. The final papers submitted must follow the subject related in the previously approved abstract and must develop the ideas and conclusions therein presented.
2. Final papers must be originals and can not have been presented in any other forum prior to the XXII IPRA-CINDER Congress and must be prepared specifically for the congress.
3. Final papers must be written in one of the official languages of the congress (Spanish, Portugues or English) and must contain a summary in English.
4. Final papers must have the following structure.
- Introduction with the title, author’s name and summary:
- Bibliographic references.
5. Final papers must observe de following rules:
- Maximun 30 pages;
- Font size Times New Roman, size 12 (applicable to all text and footnotes);
- Line spacing of 1,5.
6. Final papers must be submitted in PDF format via the submission platform until the deadline informed.
See more (+)